20 Mar Lotus vs Athena Week 15
The time has flow since I last wrote. The plants ended up flowering for a total of 10 weeks before the trichomes started to get the 15% amber I was looking for. The ladybugs I introduced into the tent did take care of the aphid problem I had encountered but not before taking a toll on the plants. The buds are smaller on all the plants and I don’t believe that the total weight will be nearly as large as my last run. The Durban Poison plants remained larger than the NYC Diesel plants, and the Lotus Durban Poison was the largest of all 4 plants. The Lotus plants did have a much more colorful fade than the Athena plants. All the buds were quite firm to the touch and were aromatic. The last week of flower the plants were given only PH’d water and no nutrients. They remained under the Grower’s Choice ROI-E720 at 100%. The plants were cut down 2 days ago and will now be drying, hopefully for 2 weeks. The humidity is low in the garage right now, as another cold front came through. I did place a humidifier in the tent to try to get the humidity up to close to 60%. The temperature in the tent is now running at 62 degrees. We will once again be sending the samples off for thc testing once we complete the drying process. As always I am including the final week pictures of all the plants.