05 Sep Floraflex vs Botanicare: Week 12
I ended up stopping the Floraflex on the 2 plants that were declining and did start top feeding with Lotus nutrients, trying to salvage what I could from the challenge. It took several weeks but the plants did start to get a deeper green color to the foliage and the leaves did eventually stop dying off. The Floraflex plants are definitely stunted, with smaller buds and overall stem and stalk size being smaller. I did place a 900 watt Fohse light in the tent during the bloom for this grow and started an HLG UV bar 2 weeks ago. The Botanicare plants are drinking between 1 to 1.25 gallons of nutrient solution per day, and the buds are now swelling nicely and developing a lot of frost. I have started using Grease as a foliar spray twice a week on all the plants. The buds on the other 2 plants are also starting to swell and are also quite frosty. This will be the last blog on this challenge since I had to stop the Floraflex but I have included pictures of the plants from the past weeks.